Monday, October 8, 2012

Juice Fast, Day 1

Was really looking forward to this. I'm not sure if it's me or the juices but they are pretty disgusting. Juice 1 was cucumber juice, tasted vaguely of cucumbers. Juice 2 was Green Juice. I found a quote, "Green Juice, it was like drinking everything bad that ever happened to me in high school." Totally agree. I looked forward to Juice 3, Almond Milk. Very watery. Still working on Juice 4, Cantaloupe juice. Tastes like neither cantaloupe nor juice. Tastes like water with a hint of grass. Still have Juice 5, lemonade (I doubt that is how I will describe it) and Juice 6, another Green concoction. I admit I feel fine but really hope either the juices improve or I miraculously grow to like them or it will be a very long 5 days. Wish me luck!
 Josh had his first outting with Best Buddies. He went to pumpkin pick at the Jones Family Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment